Every Fall we try to take a trip to the mountains for some sweater weather and a break from the hot Florida sun. The past three years we’ve gone to Asheville, Park City and Vail – all wonderful places to visit! S’mores seems to be a fall-time staple in these cooler areas of this country and let me just say- I’m here for it.
I’m a sucker for a dessert martini, and this S’mores Martini just hits all the right notes. A frosty glass filled with little swirls of chocolate, a graham rim and the smell of just-roasted ‘mallows over top a creamy cocktail. It’s so good.
And if there’s one person who I know that LOVES s’mores- it’s my mom. So mom, this drinks for you.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Culinary Torch
- 1-2 graham crackers
- chocolate syrup
- 1.5 oz. vanilla vodka
- 1 oz. Baileys Irish Cream
- 1.5 oz. vanilla almond milk
- 8 mini marshmallows
- Use a blender to grind graham crackers into fine crumbs. Pour crumbs onto a flat plate or shallow bowl.
- Create a small puddle of chocolate syrup on a plate. Dip the rim of your martini glass into the chocolate. Then, evenly dip the chocolate coated rim into the graham cracker crumbs to coat.
- Stand the martini glass upwards. Lightly drizzle a small amount of chocolate syrup around the inside of the glass.
- Shake vodka, Baileys and almond milk over ice, then strain into the martini glass.
- Arrange marshmallows closely together on a plate. Light the marshmallows with a culinary torch, then blow it out after letting it char a little. Gently top the drink with the toasted marshmallow cluster, and serve!