Maple-Butter Baked Salmon
- 1 1 1/2-pound salmon fillet, skin on
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Pinch of dried thyme
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 8 oz. walnuts coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 420.
- Place salmon on a tinfoil lined sheet pan.
- In a bowl combine olive oil, butter, 2 Tbsp. maple syrup, thyme, salt and pepper. Generously brush mixture over salmon.
- Combine remaining maple syrup and walnuts in a bowl until nuts are covered in syrup. Gently pile the nuts over top of the salmon to form a crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow the salmon to rest for 5 minutes before serving.