- 1 grapefruit
- Coconut Sugar
- Unsalted butter cut into 2 paper-thin slivers
- 3 mint leaves finely chopped
- Set the oven broiler on high to heat up.
- Cut grapefruit in half. Place the cut side up on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Liberally sprinkle coconut sugar over the grapefruit halves. Top with a sliver of butter in the center.
- Place tray into oven for 4 minutes, or until sugar has melted and gone dark and the grapefruit flesh slightly rises.
- Remove from oven and place on serving plates.
- Drizzle with honey and mint and serve.